Remove new interface software and keep previous interface software

Hello, it is Philip. Please remove the new interface of this app and keep previous interface of this app. I explain you my problem : In this new version i will send you videos, i notice that when i am choosing time-stretching option "save and restaurate ajustments", the pitch and tempo ajustments i put in a song are same even if i want to listen songs before this song. I cannot be in closer (proche) loop e.g : 00 min 09 s 320 ms to 00 min 09 s 350 ms whereas in previous interface, i can do it closer and when i am choosing option "save and restaurate ajustments" this app does this work.

Remove this new interface in iOS and Android versions please. I insist remove it in iOS and Android version

I send you difference between previous interface and new interface.

But add new options : material YOU, artwork, amoled black, allow using in background, limit playback. Add new fonctionalities also even if you remove this new interface and keep previous interface.

New interface to remove please please please remove it. Remove it. Remove it. Remove lt. I would like future versions be without these problems of pitch and tempo (time-stretching) ajustments and closer loop i explained you above.

Solve these problems.

Cordialy

Philip

Comments

• edited February 26
    Hello Philip,

Thank you for pointing out the save and restore issue. We have altered the save and restore functionality, so you do not need to change the sliders for the app to save the current settings.