Getting errors. Music won't play after being moved to microSD card.

I've been using MSC for almost two years and it works perfectly, no complaints. However I recently moved all my music files to a microSD card since I have almost 50GB worth of music on my phone and it was taking up too much memory.

I copied to music to a 128GB microSD and waited for the MSC Player to import all of my music. I noticed that once I played the files from the microSD I got errors on 50% of the files (small or large). All it says is 'File could not be opened.'

I thought it was a faulty microSD so I formated it to exFAT, the long way. Took 20 hours. I copied my music again thinking it would work but I get the same error.

To be sure, I reinstalled the default Samsung Music Player to my phone to check if it's the microSD or a software fault and every file works on the original Samsung Player. No errors.

I tried changing settings on the MSC player such as bit rate, encoding etc. but nothing works. Is there a known problem playing music files from an external memory or is there any way to resolve this? I am using the paid version of the player.

I attached some screenshots with the MSC error and the Samsung Player working.

Hope I can resolve this because it would really suck to have to go back to the simplistic and generic Samsung Music player after years of using your software.

Thanks!