Bug report; App is creating a playing queue by itself in which it will stay playing 4-ever

Every day I commute to work for an hour and I play music from a huge list. Since I use this app for that purpose I notice that it's making a playing queue by itself in wich it stays playing the next time I start the player. Because of that I always get the same numbers played over and over again until I clean the queue.

I think it's a bug, surely the fact that it stays in the queue and won't continue to 'fresh' song also available in the folder and/or palylist.

Data; Mobile Sony Xperia X Performance [F8131], Android Oreo 8.0.0, SpeedChanger version; 10.6.0-pl

Comments

• When you click on a track, it clears the old playing queue and creates a new queue from whatever list is visible on the screen at the moment, whether it be a playlist, folder, album or all songs in the library.

A way to prevent that from happening is press on the three-dots menu next to each song and press Play next or Add to playing queue. Then the playing queue is not cleared and only the item selected is added.
  • Thnx for the reply

I'll try it that way, hopefully thats the trick. I know that just clicking on 'next track' [ >| ] doesn't work that way so I keep my fingers crossed :wink: