Bug or demon?

I was lIstenIng to musIc, backwards, low pItched at 11:10AM, then all of a sudden I trIed to reset the pItch, but the app flashed Purple/pInk colors for 4 seconds, I rebooted the app, and It was playIng musIc, pausIng musIc, and atttempted to Lower the volume, but dnd (do not dIsturb) was swItched on and couldn't lower the volume, also was switching music repeatly, and I trIed resettIng all settIngs, but to no avIl, It was stIll actIng up, also I caught It playIng musIc at 12AM backwards In headset mode, also I caught It playIng musIc agaIn at nIght but at 3AM, so I got worrIed, then I wIped the cache/data of musIc speed changer, dIdn't act up agaIn

Comments

• Oh wow... that sounds disturbing! There is functionality for changing colors, but there is no function in the app that could cause sporadic color flashes, neither is there any code that would turn playback on without user interaction. We don't have any paranormal experts on the team, so we can't conclude or rule out paranormal events. Glad to hear it is resolved!