Working with Markers

edited November 2023 in Help (Android)
A guide on how to enable Markers and how to use markers to set and edit bookmarks in your audio tracks.

Enabling Markers in Editor components

Open the editor layout menu
Open the editor layout menu

Use Preset or Add to Custom

1. Using Markers Presetting

Select Markers
Select Markers

OR

2. Adding Markers to custom setup

Select Custom and Configure custom
Select Custom

Make sure Using is on and Markers is checked
Markers is checked

Working with Markers

To add a Marker, click the plus button in the marker section of the editor
To add a Marker, click the plus button

After setting Markers, the skip to marker buttons appear. You can click to seek to next or previous marker
seek to Marker

You can edit your markers by opening the markers menu
Markers menu

You can edit each marker by opening the marker's menu
edit marker

Each marker has it's own menu, from which you can adjust the time down to the milli second, name or re-name the Marker, set it as A/B point or delete it
Marker menu

Edit name and adjust time in Edit marker
Marker Edit name and adjust time

You can use the marker information and assign it to the start or end of the A/B loop. Below the first marker's information was assigned to the loop start point by selecting "Assign loop point A" from the marker's menu
Marker set as start or end of the A/B loop

You can clear all markers by clicking Clear all twice. It is to prevent accidentally clearing all information that you have to click clear a second time after a prompt after the first click
clear all Markers

For more information watch our Editor components Youtube video: https://musicspeedchanger.com/editor-components.php?skipLink=112

Comments

• edited November 2022
    Since the app doesn't have any feature for exporting the markers but autosaves them, I would like to know where they are saved so hopefully I can transfer them from my Android phone to my android tablet.
    Are they saved in any specific folder?

Thanks