BPM persistence accross tracks

Can it be designed to lock the final bpm speed? That is to say, all songs become the bpm speed I set, and there is no need to manually adjust the bpm for each song to be consistent. I mean specifying a fixed bpm instead of a fixed speed. The bpm of each song is different, and I want to make their bpm the same.

Comments

• I am also interested in the BPM persistence, for listening to music while running. Ideally, I would like to have a button like "Convert Folder To 180bpm For Running".

A great "marketplace" for it would be runners. 😁😁
  • I just found this really cool app, and I too was wondering if there a way to fix the beat per minute to a certain number for every track in the series I want to play without changing it for every song? my goal is to have a workout to where I can keep the same beat throughout the whole workout?
  • For a playlist, it would be great to fix the BPM for all songs in that playlist.

This would make your (excellent) application be most valuable for workouts, jogging, dancing, DJs and anyone who wants to have a set of songs play with exactly the same tempo.

In my case, as a dancer, I want to practice at different speeds. For example, a Quickstep is typically 100 BMP. But to practice a routine, I want to start slower, e.g. 80 BMP and gradually increase it as I know the routine.

Yes, I can set a percentage e.g. 80% in the above example. But in my playlist, I have Quicksteps that vary from 90 to 110 BMP. Which means setting to 80% would give me a playlist 72 to 88 BPM which isn't great. What would be great is to have all those 90 to 110 BMP songs play at 80 BPM!