Gapless Playback

Hi! just trying to find a variable tempo app for fitness aerobics classes, which need gapless playback between the tracks to stay on the beat. We've been using Tempo Magic, but it doesn't work very well on Android. Music Speed Changer seems perfect, but no gapless playback! If you can add this you will open up the entire fitness industry to your app. Thanks.

Comments

• this feature would be really great
  • Since many recordings have a random length of silence at the beginning and end, it would be necessary for the app to have an option to automatically analyse and jump the cursor to the first sound. (I have a Numark dual-deck CD player which does this.)

A separate option would also be needed to analyse the tail of the recording and decide where to stop playing.

I use the app for folk dance classes, where only one track is to be played and then stop. It would be useful to combine a fixed (adjustable) delay-before-start with automatic detection of the start point of the track.

If both start and end points were set to the same polarity and voltage, maybe this would give a clean gapless transfer?
  • I would like gapless mp3 play feature too. But what I really want the most is a Crossfade feature to make the ends and beginnings of songs overlap and blend into each other smoothly. I think that might also be helpful to this person's situation.