The Sound.

The sound sounds weird when I add pitch to the song. It gives another kinda eq. I think that the problem woulded be that V3 version of audio. That ruined it :-( Could you please investigate that and solve the pitched audio?

Comments

• edited July 2016
    Hello. Perhaps you were used to artifacts that the other libraries added to the signal. Before it was decided to use elastique we A/B'd extensively with the old libraries. It has significantly less coloration of the sound in most cases than Superpowered and SoundTouch. Elastique is used frequently in professional audio applications, here is a list - http://www.zplane.de/index.php?page=description-elastique, no one uses SoundTouch and Superpowered except in many free programs, and some A/B tests would easily show why.

Perhaps it would have been ideal to leave in the two old sound processors, because some people liked them, but I am only a single developer, and maintaining those libraries as well as trying to add in the most popular requested features is very difficult time wise. Now I will have more time to work on the features many people are requesting