Google Play / Amazon Music

Just need to know how to see the current downloads. I'm seeing older Amazon mp3 files. But I also have google play. Today I downloaded from both servicea and in not seeing them in MSC. Just point me to a thread.

Comments

• edited August 2019

Unfortunately, due to DRM, if you download the purchased songs through Play Music on Android they won’t be visible in other apps. There is a workaround: download the songs with a desktop web browser (https://support.google.com/googleplaymusic/answer/1250232?hl=en) then transfer the mp3 files to the Android device. Note you must have purchased the songs/albums individually, you won't be able to download anything with the all-access monthly subscription.

I believe Amazon now uses encrypted m4a files on Android so I don't think there's a way to use them with MSC. They may still allow desktop users to download the unencrypted files similar to Play Music.

• If you have got an Amazon Prime membership or subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited, you can download those music titles just for offline listening. If you search the downloaded files on your phone or computer, you'll find nothing.
    Amazon Music still sells online music tracks without digital rights management, so you can purchase some online but not all are available to buy. For purchased music tracks, you can save the music files locally or transfer them to another media player, like Apple Music or Windows Media Player.
    Besides, you can also download them with Tunelf Amatune Music Converter. For this method, you can keep the tracks forever once you've downloaded them, and you can move the converted tracks to any device at ease.