Play folder / playlist

Add the ability to play all the songs in a folder, and edit the playlist. Upvote if you want it.

Comments

• I agree. I came here with this request in mind. Particularly the playlist request. For example, being able to create seperate lists for backing tracks to practice with, another for deconstructing parts and so on. Very useful app. Thanks!
  • I am agree so i dont have to change the song again when the song is ended
  • :3 Thanks for the recent update. The indications for what key the track is in, and its tempo, will be very helpful. Excellent additions! Will a playlist manager be coming?
  • We will be adding playlist management, this is one of the top priorities. Actually we are going to make the track selection more like a normal music player, with your typical Songs, Albums, Artists, Playlists tabs. You will be able to add to the playlists through this Library or through the playing queue.
  • Yes, that would make your app perfect! (Especially as I still haven't figured out how to add several files at once. I've read "Adding folders to playlist" in the Help section, but that doesn't work for me.)
  • Hi Michael. By pressing the folder button at top, and then selecting one of the categories of the Document Picker such as Audio, Video, Downloads, Choose a File, SD Card, you should get all the files in the folder or in the Album when using the Audio category. Some categories such as Google Drive, won't work like that, you'd only get one.

You can also add multiple files by pressing the 'Add queue' button at the bottom to the right of the track name, going to one of the same categories, and press and holding on a track to multi-select.

This should work on Android 4.4 with the Document Picker, but it's possible some manufacturers have screwed it up (things like that happen all the time), which is one reason while we're switching to an interface to select tracks like a regular music player, where we have total control of it.
  • Thanks for your continued improvements on this phenomenal app. It's an essential and honored part of my bass guitar toolkit. I'm using it daily. Looking forward to the playlist feature, to manage different groups of tracks for diferent projects, genres, etc.
  • And me too: Playlists, Playlists, Playlists. It's coming up to a year since you wrote "We will be adding playlist management, this is one of the top priorities. " as if it is happening. It would be great if playlists were coming in the next update.

Playlists .... and bookmarks, but playlists that keep the place in each list, auto-last-stop marked in each playlist ... I think that playlists are the big one.

• Yes multiple playlists. Arrange song order. Tracks from any folder. Don't move/copy track to a new folder, just save a list of tracks and where the app can find them.

• This is a must have been feature that would make the app much more efficient