Issue internal audio recording (other app)

Hello, I can no longer record the internal audio of my A35 5g phone but only the microphone with the Music Speed ​​Changer app when i chose to use "latence la plus basse" from the advanced settings, or Audible (application) even if such application which uses internal audio and the microphone, either one or the other works very well, when I select internal audio and when I record, I don't even hear a sound from the internal audio and when I select microphone, I can access it without problems. Additionally, it shows me the message "start recording or streaming..." twice to record internal audio in the Internal Audio Recorder application, but I would like it to show only once. that is to say when it is the first time that I do the internal audio recording and the other times that I record, the message "start recording or broadcast" is no longer displayed. When I am in record screen, when I select no sound, media & media and microphone, the playback remains frozen (it does not advance and it does not produce sound) (old versions) but in the new version, the playback moves but I don't even hear a sound even if I press play or pause, I would have to change tracks and put back the track I want to record. I can record it on other apps except Music Speed ​​Changer when i chose to use "latence la plus basse" from the advanced setings and Audible.

In addition, when I download old versions, I notice that paused playback returns all the time (abnormal) to the beginning even if I go to settings or even when I quit the application or I return to this application for a certain period of time. moment while I'm at a certain level (part of the song)

Fix them for me (Internal Recording Problem) urgently please Please resolve them for me urgently for my phone a35 5g.

Overall solve issue of "latence la plus basse" in the app Music Speed Changer.

THIS IS WITCHCRAFT TO ME

THIS IS WITCHCRAFT

RESOLVE THEM FOR ME BEFORE TOMORROW PLEASE IN EMERGENCY for my phone a35 5g

SOLVE THESE PROBLEM FOR ME EMERGENCY BEFORE TOMORROW PLEASE.
Because in my old phone (a32 5g) i could record internal audio from other app for app Music Speed Changer.

Start over (repartir à zéro) this app and recreate the versions of this app started over (zero). From the 1st version (2014) until now.

It's too bad
It's too bad

Sincerely
Philip

Comments